Workplace electric vehicle charging
For businesses, the advantages of electric vehicles and on-site charging points can be huge. At Go Electric, we’re here to give all the specialist help and guidance you need to future-proof your transport and improve your offer to staff, customers and visitors alike.
With generous OLEV grants currently available to help fund the installation of up to 20 charging sockets, now’s the time to find out more about the benefits you could bring to your business.
Sustainable, cost-saving sense
- Recharging at an electric vehicle charger (EVC) costs significantly less per mile than petrol or diesel
- Your road-based staff are always ready to go – at minimum cost
- Business-focused OLEV grants available – £300 per charging socket for up to twenty sockets
Go Electric - your 'Go-To' EVC experts
- Bespoke installations to match your needs
- Comprehensive 5-year warranty
- Intelligent software monitors mileage, costs and other key data
- Outstanding start-to-finish services and support
We keep it simple
- Clear, reliable information, always
- We handle all the grant paperwork for you
- What we promise, we do