OLEV Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS) grants
The Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) is a cross-government body endorsed by the motor industry. It exists to encourage and support the new market in electric and other ultra-low emission vehicles.
With research showing that electric vehicle (EV) owners do most of their vehicle charging at home, OLEV is keen to help you offset some of the upfront costs of buying and installing your EV charging points(s).
How much is the EVHS grant worth?
Around 90% of drivers pass the eligibility criteria and can claim up to 75% of the purchase and installation costs, capped at £500 – a huge saving that makes the decision to go electric even easier!
Am I eligible for an EVHS grant?
At Go Electric, we’ll check your eligibility and handle your grant application for you. You’re likely to be eligible if:
- you purchased or leased your electric vehicle after April 2015
- you have off-street parking space
- your vehicle appears on the OLEV grant eligibility list
- you’ve not previously claimed the grant for your electric vehicle
- your household does not exceed its allowance of two OLEV-funded charging points.
Click here to find out more about OLEV WCS grants and eligibility.