For businesses, the advantages of workplace electric vehicle charging can be huge. Switching to electric vehicles and on-site charging points doesn’t need to add extra work for your business. These new technologies exist to make a vital part of your business more efficient. And so does our service.
At Go Electric, we’re here to give you all the specialist help and guidance you need to future-proof your transport and improve your offer to staff, customers and visitors alike. Taking all the strain out of making the switch to electric vehicles, we let you take care of what you’re best at: Your business.
Benefits of Workplace Electric Vehicle Charging
The simplicity of electric vehicle charging isn’t the only bonus of going electric. Generous Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) grants that are currently available to help fund the installation of up to 20 charging sockets mean serious monetary incentives exist too.
Benefits to you business can make a real impact on the lives of your customers and your staff alike. Electric car charging points not only help to reduce costs, you can add real incentives to those visiting your site with electric vehicles.
Now is the time to find out more about the benefits workplace electric vehicle charging can bring to your business.
Sustainable, cost-saving sense
- Recharging at an electric vehicle charger (EVC) costs significantly less per mile than petrol or diesel
- Your road-based staff are always ready to go – at minimum cost
- Business-focused OLEV grants available – £300 per charging socket for up to twenty sockets
Go Electric - your 'Go-To' EVC experts
- Bespoke installations to match your needs
- Comprehensive 5-year warranty
- Intelligent software monitors mileage, costs and other key data
- Outstanding start-to-finish services and support
We keep it simple
- Clear, reliable information, always
- We handle all the grant paperwork for you
- What we promise, we deliver